Your Complimentary Initial Orthodontic Consultation
We want to make sure that patients get all of the orthodontic care they need, but you may not know where to start; it's likely you don't know what problems need addressing or how the process works. That's why we perform a complimentary initial consultation to get the process started with no obligation from you. This helps us determine your treatment plan with no pressure on you. Our financial coordinators will work with you to figure out the total cost of your treatment, helping you to find an affordable way to get the care you or your children need. We also handle insurance claims for you.
The initial complimentary exam will involve answering the following questions:
- Is there an orthodontic problem?
- When is the best time to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will treatment cost?
Once you've undergone the complimentary consultation, we'll gather records. The fee for this visit includes:
- Laboratory costs involved in the creation of models of your teeth
- Costs to produce the variety of needed radiographs
- The doctor's time in studying the records and determining treatment
- Doctor's time spent discussing treatment with the patient and family
- Administrative costs
If you're considering orthodontics, first thing's first: schedule your visit to Valley Fair Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in San Jose, serving Sunnyvale, Los Gatos, Saratoga, and beyond!